Harris County D.A. Pat Lykos was quoted as saying "We are working very diligently to ensure that only lawful evidence in introduced in court." I don't see the D.A.'s office offering those same assurances to the citizens I represent in the county courts. I guess it pays to have been on the state's payroll (even though she stole taxpayers' money while on it).
At some Ms. Wallace will also be called upon to answer to Galveston County for her criminal acts of faking maintenance records, filing false affidavits (DIC-56's) with the DPS and lying on the witness stand.
The Galveston County D.A.'s Office has begun the process of notifying thousands of citizens that some of the evidence upon which their convictions were based is tainted. Should you receive one of those letters, contact my office so that we can take the first steps to restoring your reputation.
- State's expert faked Intoxilyzer maintenance records (Oct. 24, 2008)
- Update on faked intoxilyzer records (Oct. 28, 2008)
- More fallout from the intoxilyzer mess (Oct. 29, 2008)
- What about aggravated perjury (Nov. 13, 2008)
- A further update on the intoxilyzer scandal (Nov. 18, 2008)