Saturday, March 16, 2013

Are you ready for some baseball?


Today I'm putting out an invite to all criminal defense attorneys out here in the blawgosphere who like fantasy baseball. Y'all are invited to sign up for the Criminal Defense Lawyers Invitational League over at Yahoo!

The league will be a rotisserie format with 5 X 5 scoring (standard fare in a Yahoo! league). We'll use an auto-draft so you'll need to rank your players (because there's no way in hell I'm going to sit in front of a computer screen for hours conducting a live draft).

If you're interested in signing up, just shoot me an e-mail, leave a comment or send me a tweet (@paulbkennedy) and I'll get the  information out to you. There are only 11 slots so you have to act fast.

Time is of the essence as the new season cranks up on the 31st at Minute Maid Park as the Disastros take on the Texas Rangers in their first game as a member of the American League.

Remember, it's just a fantasy, folks.

No comments: