Looking for a way to increase revenue streams in your bar, restaurant, nightclub, pool hall or honky tonk? KeRo, LLC has the answer for you -- the coin operated Alcohol Alert MARK VIII!
According to KeRo's literature, the coin-op breath tester is the "lastest in state of the art technology." That certainly puts CMI's Intoxilyzer 5000 to shame, doesn't it? It even comes with an extended warranty (can't get that with the Intoxilyzer).
The company touts its new dollar bill accepting unit as a way to increase your revenue per machine. I wonder how long it will be until the State of Texas starts charging citizens $1 per breath test. Just think of the money that will be flowing into the state's coffers in Austin.
Look at this list of features:
- Solid state, printed circuitry (no moving parts)
- 18 gauge, cold-rolled custom steel cabinet
- Huge $200.00 coin capacity
- 500 bill capacity
- High impact "Lexan" face-plate backed with reinforced steel sheeting
- Test results in clear voice and large L.E.D. bright, flashing lights - voice has volume control system
- Pedestal, bar-top, or wall-mount installation
- Manufactured totally in U.S.A.
- Full ONE YEAR warranty (100% parts and labor)
- Extended warranty available
- Accuracy within ± .02%
- Computer activated, self-calibrating software
- Purges itself after each test
- Computerized variable coin pricing
- Police tested and enhanced
- Not a game or fad...but fun to use
So contact KeRo, LLC today and build that nest egg for tomorrow!