The person in question is a DPS-contractor and not an employee. The breath machines in question are located at:
- Clute Police Department
- Friendswood Police Department
- Galveston Police Department
- League City Police Department
- Pearland Police Department
- Seabrook Police Department
- South Houston Police Department
- Webster Police Department
Here is a (partial) listing of DPS-contracted technical supervisors in the Houston area :
- Becky Cuculic (Chemco Analysis)
- Vicky Amszi (Lone Star College)
- Amanda Culbertson (H.P.D. Crime Lab)
- Jano Chiu (H.P.D. Crime Lab)
- Dee Wallace (Galveston County)
Of the aforementioned Technical Supervisors, only one, Dee Wallace, maintains the machines located at the police departments cited above.
(I once sent a request to Ms. Wallace for intoxilyzer maintenance and test records and received an invoice for $145 for the 140 records I requested. The most curious thing about the invoice was that I was asked to make the check payable to Boy Scout Troop 1221.)
For years attorneys have advised citizens to REFUSE any request to blow into the state's breath test machine due to inherent problems in the methodology of breath testing. Now here is another reason not to provide a breath specimen.
If you've been arrested for DWI, contact my office. I will fight to restore your name and reputation.
Check out these additional accounts: