Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

Now that I'm in a charitable mood, I thought I'd give a bit of thanks to everyone who drops by The Defense Rests on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. I hope it gives you something to ponder, to debate and to laugh at occasionally.

I'd also like to thank my fellow bloggers for the work they do and the effort they put into their efforts. If you don't already, please take a look at some of the other writers on my blogroll.

Meanwhile I'll be out on the back patio smoking a turkey over oak and pecan and trying to forget that I'm scheduled to be in trial on Monday.

May you all have a relaxing day with family and friends and forget about a little of the shit we have to deal with on a daily basis.


2 comments:

Scott C. Pope said...

Happy thanksgiving Paul!

Aksel Bratvedt said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Instead of eating a turkey, i keep them alive on my backyard. . So as to help mother earth! haha..