Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas

In the spirit of the holidays, I thought I'd run this e-mail my dad sent me a few days ago.

In the meantime... go spend some time with your family and friends, relax with a good book, run around in the backyard with your kids or just sit back and recharge your batteries.

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS 
Hi  Sweetheart,
   I am sorry about getting into an argument  about putting up the Christmas lights.
   I guess that  sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want  something.
   I realize that I was wrong and I am  apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.
   All I  want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.      Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas  lights!
   I took the time to hang the lights for you  today and now I will be off to go hunting.
   Again, I am  very sorry for the way I acted yesterday.
   I'll be home  later.
   Love you.



No comments: